Luxe Skincare takes your privacy seriously. The following principles guide our treatment of your personal information:
- We value the trust you place in Luxe Skincare when sharing your personal information with us.
- We strive to be transparent with you about what personal information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it.
- We endeavor to work with you to address your concerns about how we use your personal information.
- We strive to take steps designed to secure your personal information and reduce the risk it will be misused.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to LUXE SKINCARE. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU.
Firstly, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email to Customer Care or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms such as Cookies, IP Addresses and Browsers then please read about these key terms first.
SCOPE AND COMMITMENT
When we use the term “personal information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, de-identified or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information about you at our Website, Mobile Application, Exclusive Brand Outlets and at our Customer Service Centers. Some of this information does not identify you personally, but provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us (we use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you). The information we collect about you, your parents, your spouse or children includes some or all the following:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your Name, Mailing Address, Mobile Number, Telephone Number and Email Address.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect details regarding your Card Number, Card Type, Bank Name, Transaction Amount and Billing Address.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
- Information You Post. We may collect personal information you post in a public space on our Platform such as on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information. We may collect personal information you post on our Social Media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and personal information posted on your page.
- Employment Information. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we collect the personal information you include in your Application. For example, this may include the name and address of your Employer and your Employment history.
- Information You Submit. We may collect personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect personal information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user- generated content that you submit.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your Birth date, Anniversary Date, Age, Gender and Zip Code. We may also collect personal information relating to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. For example, we may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system. We may collect Communication details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through E-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls.
- Location Information. We may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform or may include information that allows us to approximate your location. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use.
- Log and Analytics Data. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Register for an account.
- Purchase products or services through our Platform.
- Sign up to receive promotional communications.
- Request a sample.
- Join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or focus groups.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Consumer Service team.
- Interact with Luxe Skincare social media pages.
- Apply for a job through our Platform.
- Automatically. For example, when you:
- Install and use Luxe Skincare mobile apps.
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Platform.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
We may also collect personal information about you over time and across different websites, apps and devices when you use our Platform, using tracking technologies such as Cookies, Pixels, Flash Objects, APIs and Mobile Software Development Kits (SDKs) and we may use third party services to collect this personal information when you use our Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive personal information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving personal information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks, analytics vendors, and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram. The information we receive from these social media sites is dependent upon the social media site’s policies and your settings on that site.
- Third party sites, including those that allow you to integrate your third-party account with your Luxe Skincare account.
- Family, friends and others who provide your personal information to us because they think you may be interested in our products and services or they want to share a product or service with you.
- Companies that provide personal information to supplement what we already know about you, including data aggregators. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include past purchases made offline or online. It might also include online usage information.
- By Combining Personal Information. For example, we may:
- Combine personal information that we collect offline with personal information we collect through our Platform.
- Combine personal information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine personal information we get from third parties with personal information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your personal information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your personal information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use the personal information you provide to evaluate your application.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your personal information to send you electronic communications, including through whatsapp and/or email and/or text message.
- For Interest-Based Advertising. We and our third party partners may engage in interest-based advertising using personal information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms to serve you relevant advertising on our Platform or on other sites, services and mobile applications or on other devices you may use.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your personal information within the Luxe Skincare and its Group of Companies, Firms and Brands.
- On our Platform. For example, we may display personal information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature. We may also display personal information you submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include organizations and/or companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. We may also share personal information with data aggregators, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include our affiliate Companies or firms or brands or third parties whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your personal information with others. These third parties may use your personal information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest- based advertising.
- For Business Transactions or Reorganizations. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of all or a portion of our organization’s assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves or Third Parties. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing personal information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share personal information when we are investigating potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 16 (SIXTEEN) YEARS OF AGE
Our Platform is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16 though our Platform. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 (Sixteen) years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are under the age of 16 (Sixteen) years, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register and/or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Marketing Communications:
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive non-marketing or transactional messages from us, including messages about your account and responses to your inquiries. To opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you can contact us as follows:
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Call us at __________(Monday to Friday, AM – PM, India Standard Time – IST).
- Send us a letter at:
For promotional emails or text messages, follow the instructions included with the marketing communication.
Mobile Application and Location Based Services:
You may control our collection and use of location-based information through our mobile applications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. If you withdraw permission for mobile applications to access precise location data, we may continue to approximate your location based on information like your IP address.
You may completely opt out of all location-based information collection by us if you uninstall all of our mobile apps from your devices.
The Internet is not 100% secure. Like all businesses, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal information you provide to us via the Platform. We have, however, taken certain steps designed to reduce the risk that the personal information you provide us will be subject to loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites, plug-ins, applications or other online services. If you click on a link to a third-party site or other online service, you will be taken to a site or other online service we do not control and that is not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites and other online services. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites and other online services carefully.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar process. In addition, a number of countries have agreements with other
countries providing for exchange of information for law enforcement, tax and other purposes.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
If you have any issue, questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy with regards to your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your issue, questions, comments or concerns and for the same you shall contact us at the following:
- Email: @luxeskincare.com.
- Contact: (Monday to Friday, AM – PM, India Standard Time – IST).
- Write us a letter at:
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by the provisions of Law. We will also post an updated copy of this Policy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.